Saturday, November 24, 2007

A lot has happened since July, the biggest being......

X-RAYKID,inc ! It's a 2d/3d concept, videogame studio. I'm having a blast working with so many talented fools. Right now we're up to our necks in our Google project, (which will kick much booty)but we also have a bunch of other secret projects up our sleeves for the near future.
We hope you guys will really enjoy the products we come out with. Our focus as a company is to concentrate on high quality work that will resonate with everyone.

Finished work on the TBD Marvel/Lionsgate DTV. The character line-up is really a fan's dream. Some of the characters are my favorite in the Marvel Universe. I'll post stuff after it's officially announced bub.

The Batman season 4 just came out last Tuesday, so go out and get it! By far the best Batman season of all of 'em. I watched the dvd and remembered how much I enjoyed making the shows and the whole experience. There's a featurette in the bonus section of the dvd which includes a Alan Burnett, Mike Jelenic, Mike Goguen and myself talking about the focus of season 4.

The final issue of Iron and the Maiden has come out. Joe Maduriera and I did the designs on it with Jason Rubin Exec producing and Francis Manapul with the sweet pencils! It's a great story go pick it up!

Really quick, this has been a crazy month for videogames. Crysis for the pc is unbelievable. I will have a hard time with any linear/on rails fps from here on out. I end up forgetting I'm playing a videogame and feel like I'm on an actual huge isalnd. I can't tell you how many times I've snuck up behind 2 soldiers, grabbed one silently and pulled him back into the jungle without his partner knowing. So much fun.....best fps I've ever played, even better than Half-Life 2.

As for Consoles, Super Mario Galaxy is the best Mario game hands down. It beat out Super Mario 64 as my favorite. It's got all the spot-on gameplay mechanics that's the bread and butter of the Mario franchise, plus a ton of new ways to play. This game brings me back to the sense of wonder I would have as a kid when I was runnin around in a forest at camp or exploring somewhere I'd never been before. Amazing game, 15/10 score.

I'll update all you guys when we announce some of the new stuff X-Ray Kid is up too!

23 Comments:

Blogger COMIKXGUY said...

SWEET!

5:29 AM

 
Blogger Arthur said...

Great news.

5:56 AM

 
Blogger trialsze said...

Yep I got my copy of season 4. I love the Robin origin episode. It rocks. Good luck with everything else and I can't wit to see all the new stuff you have going on.

8:38 AM

 
Blogger emilio said...

Great news.
So glad to see you get a chance to post again.

I'll be watching for the X-Ray Kid updates.

I just received season 4 of The Batman, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I already had seasons 1-3.

It's obvious you guys enjoyed working on that show.
It's the best animated Batman I've ever seen.
I was instantly a fan.

Will be waiting for the Marvel/Lionsgate DTV.

I don't have a lot of time for Video Games lately, but I will check out Crysis.

Later.

6:24 AM

 
Blogger StudioRisingStar said...

man I can't wait to see what yallz did at google!

-SRS

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Lizz said...

Wow! please show it soon!

2:57 PM

 
Blogger COMIKXGUY said...

SUP JEFF!

JUST GETTING THE WORD OUT ON A BLOG THAT DESERVES SOME ATTENTION

YO PEOPLE!

GO TO HOWARD SHUM’S BLOG AT

http://howardshum.blogspot.com/

GIVE THIS BOY SOME LOVE IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY AND LEAVE SOME POSTS

GO CHECK OUT THIS NICE GUYS AWESOME ART!

NOT EVERYONE CAN BE JEFF MATSUDA YA KNOW!

IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO YOUR BLOG, LET ME KNOW

IF I LIKE IT, I’LL DO THE SAME FOR YOU TOO

SERIOUSLY GO TO THESE BLOGS, LEAVE COMMENTS

DON’T IGNORE THEM

ITS LIKE GOING TO A CONVENTION, GETTING SOMETHING SIGNED BY THEM AND NOT TALK TO THEM

GIVE THEM A PAT ON THE BACK WILL YA?

SHOW THEM YOU CARE, SHOW THEM THAT TAKING THE TIME WHICH TAKES SOMETIME TIME TO DO TO POST TO A FEW MEANS SOMETHING TO THEM AND MAYBE THEY’LL POST SOME REALLY COOL STUFF

CAUSE IF YOU DON’T THERE WON’T BE ONE

27

5:13 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:27 AM

 
Blogger Legions Of Gotham said...

What up J!

WB sent me season 4 I have to find some time to actually watch it though!

I can't wait to see what you're doing with Google! and that Marvel DTV..is that one of the ones Vietti was workin on too?

11:28 AM

 
Blogger COMIKXGUY said...

MERRY FESTIVUS JEFF!

7:28 PM

 
Blogger COMIKXGUY said...

jeff!

JUST WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR

IT JUST TURNED 12:38 HERE SO...

HAVE A GOOD ONE :)

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

I'm not sure I believe a word of this... But I still think you're swell!

7:12 PM

 
Blogger Dustin A. Foust said...

I'm pumped to see what you guys are working on over at Google!

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Urban Barbarian said...

Papa, would it kill you to post some artwork? All this reading is killing your dear boy!

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Edward said...

Jeff Matsuda....we've never met but I've been a big fan of your work ever since X-Force when I was a wee little comic book geek..then Kaboom...and now having with the Batman, and TMNT, Iron Maiden--I can honestly say its been a real priveledge and honor to see your artistic career growing and kabooming all over the pop culture landscape! You rock man and keep bringin the awesomeness on! If you ever need anything painted I'd love to do it for ya strictly out of mad respect. Check out my blog first tho (www.Edwardjchua.blogspot.com) coz I don't wanna be messin up your dope pencils. I'd love some constructive critique if you have any. Keep bringin it man! Congrats on all!

5:45 AM

 
Blogger Cruz said...

hey jeff i realy enjoy your work i hope see you soon in comic books i start follow you in x-factor

saludos from tampico, mexico

11:54 AM

 
Blogger COMIKXGUY said...

i'm with dan jeff, time to post

5:39 PM

 
Blogger Xavier2501 said...

Yeah dude. Put the paperwork and phone down for a sec and hit some bristol!!

8:44 AM

 
Blogger COMIKXGUY said...

july!? more like a whole friggin' year

post foo

see that's the problem he's hittin' bristol too much that he doesn't have the time for this blog

too bad i'd like to see some awesumness from mr. matsuda, oh well

guess i'll check in after SDCC

it seems that's the only time most guys bother to post

4:53 PM

 
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

2:39 AM

 
Blogger Hard Ei8ht said...

Excellent, Jeff!

11:49 AM

 
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

5:01 AM

 
Blogger eda said...

按摩棒電動按摩棒飛機杯自慰套自慰套情趣內衣
角色扮演情趣,情趣用品跳蛋情趣跳蛋

G點性感丁字褲吊帶襪丁字褲無線跳蛋

衣蝶
情趣按摩棒
潤滑液SM內衣性感內衣自慰器充氣娃娃AV情趣情趣用品

6:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home